Our experienced UK qualified general practitioners (GPs) and doctors provide a personal and comprehensive medical service, looking after your every need and that of your family. Our clinic has onsite diagnostics, tests and access to leading specialists allows us to deal with both urgent and complex health matters.
We can provide you with same day appointments in most cases.
Whether you just need a one-off visit to the doctor or want to join our unique GP membership plan our comprehensive range of services can be accessed quickly and easily.
Our service revolves around you and your family – from informing you about the various treatment options (some of which may not be available on the NHS) to recommending the best therapists and specialists for your particular requirement.
With more knowledge, you’re better informed and can make proactive decisions about your health and wellbeing.
We can help with any requirement. Call us if what you need is not listed below.
- Medical treatments sclerotherapy
- Medical treatment infiltration
- Body consultation
- Feet consultation
- Vascular treatment
- Psicologist consultation
- Medical examinations for DVLA Group2
- Specialist referrals
- Blood test
- Health assessments and medical
- Onsite diagnostics tests (ECGs, ultrasound scans)
- Skin and mole check clinics
- Private treatments not available on the NHS
- Travel clinic and Flu vaccinations
- Yellow fever vaccines
- Childhood immunisations
- Urine and stool tests
- Contraceptive advice and STD screening
- Ear syringing
- Women and men’s health